By default, filtering unacceptable information in found results on Google Account is enabled, but you want to disable it, follow this tutorial. After you turn on that feature, Google Account will stop hiding unacceptable info. Learn how to Show Explicit Results on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At first, open Google Account app.
- Now, tap on the profile photo.
- Use the Manage your Google Account.
- Open the Data & Personalisation tab.
- Click on the Search settings option.
- Nextly, check the box in the Show explicit results section.
- Scroll down and press the Save button.
- Great job! You have learned how to show explicit results on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalization tab.
- Next, select Search settings.
- After, check the box to enable SafeSearch.
- Now scroll down and press the Save button.
- Finally, confirm the change with the Ok button.
- Excellent! You have turned on showing explicit results on your Google Account.