How to Show Personal Results in Google Account
Today we will show you how to let Google Account to show you personal results based on your info. Showing personal results include auto-complete predictions, personal answers and personal recommendations. Learn how to Show Personal Results on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At start, open Google Account app.
- In the next step, hit the profile photo icon.
- Press the Manage your Google Account button.
- Open the Data & personalisation tab in settings.
- After what, open search settings.
- Make a tap on the Manage key.
- Enter the Controls tab.
- Scroll down and push the Manage personal results button.
- In the end, move the slider in the Show personal results section.
- Wondrous! You have showed personal results on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalization tab.
- Later, select Search settings.
- Next, click personal results.
- Finally, turn on showing personal results by moving the switch to the right.
- Excellent! You have turned on showing personal results on your Google Account.
Show Personal Results (Google Account)