How to Stop Personalized Ads in Google Account
If you don't want Google Account to use your personal info to target ads, read the instructions below. Learn how to Stop Showing Personalized Ads on Google Account. After disabling the feature, your information will be confidential and won't be used for ads.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Fundamentally, open Google Account app.
- Nextly, use the profile photo icon.
- Press the Manage your Google Account key.
- Here you should enter Data & personalisation settings.
- Go to the Ad settings section and open ad settings.
- Disable the slider in the Ad personalisation section.
- Finally, press the Turn off button.
- Fabulous! You have stopped personalized ads on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalization tab.
- Next, select Ad personalization.
- After, disable Ad personalization by moving the switch to the left.
- Finally, confirm with the Turn off button.
- Excellent! You've turned off ad personalization on Google Account.
Stop Personalized Ads (Google Account)