How to Turn Off Ads Personalisation on Google Account
Today we will show you how to disable ads personalisation in Google Account. After this, Google will stop to analyze your data to show you personalization advertisements. Learn how to turn off ads personalisation in Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- In essence, open Google Account app.
- Farther, click the profile icon.
- Touch the Manage your Google Account key.
- Open Data & personalisation settings.
- Move to the Ad settings section and click on the Go to ad settings key.
- Ultimately, use the slider in the Ad personalisation section, and then press the Turn off button.
- Nice! Now you have disabled Ad Personalisation on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalization tab.
- Next, select Ad personalization.
- After, disable Ad personalization by moving the switch to the left.
- Finally, confirm with the Turn off button.
- Excellent! You've turned off ad personalization on Google Account.
Turn Off Ads Personalisation (Google Account)