How to Turn Off Auto Sign-in in Google Account
Would you like to turn off automatically sign-in to accounts by saved passwords in Google Account? Just complete these few steps below. Learn how to disable auto sign-in in Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Particularly, open Google Account app.
- Next step, tap on the profile photo icon in the top right corner.
- Thereafter, click on the Manage your Google Account button.
- Open Security options.
- Make a click on the Password Manager section at the bottom.
- After that, press the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- In the end, slide the switch in the Auto sign-in section to disable it.
- Perfectly! Now, you have successfully disabled auto sign-in function on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Next, select Password Manager.
- After, click the gear icon.
- Finally, disable Auto sign-in by moving the switch to the left.
- Excellent! You have disabled the auto sign-in on your Google Account.
Turn Off Auto Sign-in (Google Account)