How to Turn Off Email Updates in Google Account
If you don't want Google Account to send you exclusive offers, tips and invites to give feedback by emails, read the instructions below. We will show you how to turn off the email updates feature in Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At start, open Google Pay app.
- Next, make a click on the 3 dashes icon.
- Select the Settings option.
- After that, tap on the General option.
- In the end, disable the switch in the Email updates section.
- Beautiful! You have disabled email updates on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Payments & subscription tab.
- Next, select Manage payment methods.
- After, go to the Settings tab.
- Now uncheck the box to enable email updates.
- Finally, confirm the change with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have turned off email updates on your Google Account.
Turn Off Email Updates (Google Account)