How to Turn Off Offer To Save Passwords in Google Account
If you don't want to get offers to save your passwords when you log in to a new account, you can simply disable this function. We will show you how to find your Google Account passwords and manage it. Follow these few steps below to learn how to turn off offers to save passwords to your Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Above all, open Google Account app.
- Moving next, use the profile photo button.
- Push the Manage your Google Account key.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Open Password Manager at the bottom.
- Here, click on the gear icon to open Password Manager Settings.
- Last of all, enable the slider in the Offer to save passwords section.
- Remarkable! Now you have turned off offer to save passwords function on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Next select Password Manager.
- After, click the gear icon.
- Finally, disable Offer to save passwords by moving the switch to the left.
- Excellent! You have disabled the offer to save passwords on your Google Account.
Turn Off Offer To Save Passwords (Google Account)