How to Turn On Auto Sign-in in Google Account
Google Account allows you to store login information in a password manager that you can use in the future. Today we will show you how to enable auto sign-in login on Google Account. Once you enable this feature, you will no longer have to enter your logins and passwords.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Especially, open Google Account app.
- After this, click on the profile photo icon.
- Press the Manage your Google Account key.
- In the navigation menu find and open the Security tab.
- Go to the bottom and enter the Password Manager section.
- Now, get into Password Manager settings.
- At last, swipe the slider in the Auto sign-in section to the right side.
- Stunning! You have enabled auto sign-in feature on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Next select Password Manager.
- After, click the gear icon.
- Finally, enable Auto sign-in by moving the switch to the right.
- Excellent! You have enabled the auto sign-in on your Google Account.
Turn On Auto Sign-in (Google Account)