How to Add Multiple Waypoints on Google Maps
If you need to get to multiple points, and you don't want to create separate routes for each, you can add multiple points to one route. Find out how to Add Multiple Waypoints in Google Maps.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At the very beginning, unlock your device and open the Google folder.
- Then, open Google Maps app.
- Now, enter the address or name of the first stop in the address search engine.
- Then click Directions in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Now, choose the starting point. If you have the device location option enabled, you should be automatically located.
- After that, click on the three vertical dots to expand the menu.
- From the options, select Add stop.
- Here you can add stop.
- Click on the Done if you want to see your route.
- Excellent! Now you can set points on your route.
- First, open Google Maps.
- Now enter the first address in the search engine of addresses. Select the address from the hint.
- Next, click on the Directions.
- Now, choose starting point or click on the map.
- Now click on the circle icon with a plus in the middle.
- Here you can add another point on the route.
- Perfect! As you can see, you have successfully added multiple pins on a map in Google Maps.
Add Multiple Waypoints (Google Maps)