How to Add Album Description in Google Photos
Is your album boring, and you would like to make it more interesting with an description? This guide will teach you how you can add description to an album in Google Photos. Learn how to Add Album Description on Google Photos.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First, open the Google Photos app.
- Then, go to the Library tab and open the album.
- Now click the three dots and select the Edit album.
- Next, select an option to add text.
- In the end, enter a description and save it with the confirm button.
- Awesome! You have added an album description to Google Photos.
- First, using the browser, go to the Google Photos website and press the Go to Google Photos button.
- Next, open the album.
- Then, click the three dots.
- After, select the Edit button.
- Later, pick an option to add text.
- Now enter a description.
- Finally, save change with the confirm button.
- Excellent! You learned how to add an album description to Google Photos.
Add Album Description (Google Photos)