How to Activate Two-step Verification on Linkedin
Learn how to Activate Two-Step Verification in Linkedin app. To make your Linkedin account more secure, you can easily enable two-step verification.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Open Linkedin app and tap on the profile icon.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Sing in & security to open options and controls of your account safety.
- Dab on the Two-step verification to start activating it.
- Continue by snapping on the Set up button.
- Knock on the black arrow to show the list of verification methods.
- Here, you can choose one method of verifying, for example, Phone Number (SMS).
- Confirm the procedure you chose with help of tapping on the Continue button.
- Enter your phone number.
- Next, write down your Linkedin password.
- When you're ready, dab on the Send code switch.
- Note the code which you'll get on your mobile phone.
- In the end, knock on the Verify button.
- Well done! From this moment, your account in the real safe.
- Launch Linkedin, after the main page opens we'll need to find settings, so tap on the profile icon.
- Here, select Settings & Privacy.
- Choose Sign & security from the list in the left part of the screen.
- Dab on the Two-step verification.
- Here, knock on the Turn on button to start switching on the two-step verification.
- Tap on the black arrow to show methods of verification.
- On this page, you could pick the way you'll verify the account in Linkedin. For example Phone Number (SMS).
- But, before creating the two-step verification, we need to add our phone number. To do this, tap on the Add a phone number switch.
- Dab on the black arrow to open the list of countries.
- Pick the country where you live now.
- There, enter your mobile phone.
- Continue by snapping on Send code button.
- Next, knock on the field and enter your Linkedin password.
- When you're ready, tap on the Done switch.
- Write down the code which is sent on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Verify button to confirm the code.
- Now, we can start activating the two-step verification. Knock on the Continue button.
- Note your Linkedin password.
- Tap on the Done switch to go to the next step.
- Enter the verification code you've received on your device.
- Accept the code by snapping on the Verify button.
- Good job! Now you know how to activate two-step verification in Linkedin app.