Change Language APPS Pinterest
Pinterest is currently available in 31 languages. Follow this quick guide to successfully change your preferred language in Pinterest.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Firstly, open Settings on your device.
- Now, find Advanced settings and click it.
- Open the Languages & input tab.
- Next, tap on the Languages section.
- Choose the language you want and click it.
- At the end, run the Pinterest app.
- Done! You have changed the language on Pinterest.
- In the beginning, open Pinterest in the browser.
- Next, click on the small arrow in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Tap on the Account Settings tab.
- Click on the small arrow in the Language section and choose the language you want to set.
- To save the changes, just click on the red button, Done.
- Great job! You have successfully set another language on Pinterest.
- First, open device Settings.
- Click on the General tab.
- Find the Language & Region tab and open it.
- Tap on the current device language.
- Next, click on the language that you want.
- Press Change to your chosen language.
- Now, launch the Pinterest application.
- Success! Now you know how to change the language in the Pinterest app.