How to Check Location on Snapchat
Find out how to enable location services on Snapchat. After you turn it on, you will be marked on the map and your friends can see where you based.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At first, start Snapchat on your device.
- On the home page in the left bottom corner, click on Map.
- Click Allow to access to the use of maps.
- After that, click Allow to use location by Snapchat.
- In the end, click Allow to use this device's locations by Snapchat.
- Success, on the map you can see your location.
- In the beginning, open Snapchat on your phone.
- Next step, click on the profile icon in the left upper corner.
- In the opened list, scroll to Snap Map and click on Open.
- After that will be an open map, in the right upper corner click on the Settings icon.
- In the pop-up window, click on Go to Settings.
- Select item Location.
- In this place, click on While Using the App.
- Congratulations, now you can back to the snap map and see yourself on the map.
Check Location (Snapchat)