How to Unfollow Someone on Snapchat
To stop showing someone's stories in your Snapchat feed, you should unfollow him. Read the instructions below to successfully unfriend a user on Snapchat.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First of all, open Snapchat app.
- Tap the Discover icon.
- Then, choose who you want to unfollow for and tap that profile.
- Tap the Subscribed button.
- And now, tap Yes to unsubscribe.
- Good job! Now you can unfollow people on Snapchat.
- At first, open Snapchat.
- Then, you enter the Stories insert.
- Now, then you press on 3 dots.
- And now, then select the Manage Subscriptions and Notifications button.
- Now, now you press Edit.
- Then, you choose the profile you want to unsubscribe and press the cross.
- Now, press the Yes button.
- Then press the Done button.
- Good job! Now you Unfollow Someone on Snapchat.
Unfollow Someone (Snapchat)