Learn how to Use Tilt-Shift Filter in Snapseed. Make Use of Tilt-Shift Filter on your photo when using Snapseed app, and Tilt-Shift Filter will create a compressed field of depth look. Activate Tilt-Shift Filter and adjust Blur Strenght, Transition, Contrast, and Brightness to create a perfect photo.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First, start your Snapseed app.
- Second, tap on the plus icon to open your gallery.
- Next, select a photo to edit.
- Then, go to the Tools tab and select Lens Blur.
- Now switch to elliptical mode.
- After, use two fingers to adjust the size of the blur.
- Later, grab the blue dot and set the blur location.
- Next, adjust the blurring power by sliding your finger left or right.
- In the last step, press the confirm button to save the setting.
- Excellent! You have set the Tilt-Shift filter in the Snapseed application.