How to Change Profile Photo in Spotify
To simply customize your profile view, just learn how to change profile photo on Spotify. This is the best method to Set Another Avatar on Spotify.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Firstly, open the Spotify app.
- Next, open Settings from the top right corner.
- Tap on the View Profile.
- Select Edit Profile under Spotify nickname.
- Now, press Change Photo.
- Select Choose photo from the list.
- Choose photo on your device and open it.
- Then, click Use Photo at the bottom of the screen.
- At the end, confirm changes by clicking Save in the top right corner.
- Success! Now you know how to change Profile Photo on Spotify.
- At the beginning, launch Spotify.
- Then, click on the Profile Picture in the top right.
- On the Profile Picture click Change.
- Find the image on your device that you want to set as a new Profile Photo.
- Tap on the Open.
- Done! You have changed Profile Photo on Spotify.
- First, we need to open the Spotify app.
- Then, click on the Settings.
- Click on the View Profile.
- Choose the Edit Profile button.
- After, click Change Photo.
- In the menu select Choose from library.
- Now, choose the photo you want.
- Tap on the Choose.
- Save changes by clicking on the button Save.
- Perfect! Now you have a new Profile Picture.
- Launch Spotify app.
- Second, click on the profile icon in the top.
- Now, click on the Change button.
- Select Change from the list.
- Then, choose photo on your device and click Open in File Manager.
- Great job! You have set a new Profile Photo on Spotify.
Change Profile Photo (Spotify)