How to Connect Spotify to Discord
If you want to start streaming songs from your Spotify library to your friends on Discord, just follow a few simple steps below. This is the best method to Connect Discord to Spotify.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Firstly, open Discord.
- Now, tap on the three dashes in the top left.
- Then, press on the Profile icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Next, click on the Connections tab.
- After, click Add in the top right and choose Spotify from the list.
- Sign in to Spotify and confirm by clicking Agree.
- Great job! You have connected Spotify to Discord.
- At the very beginning, open Discord.
- Next, click on the Settings icon.
- Then, select Connections and choose the Spotify icon.
- In the last step, log in to Spotify and tap Agree.
- Excellent! Your Spotify is connected to the Discord now.
- First, open the Discord app.
- Second, click three dashes.
- Next, tap the profile icon.
- Then, select Connections.
- Now click Add and choose Spotify.
- Log in to Spotify and tap the Agree button.
- Success! You know how to connect Spotify to Discord.
- Open Discord on your device.
- After, click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Connections tab.
- Choose Spotify from the list of apps.
- At the end, press Agree.
- Done! You have linked Spotify to Discord.
Connect to Discord (Spotify)