Change Language APPS Steam
If Steam interface displayed in foreign language, you can simply set your native. Let's find out how to do this. Learn how to change language on Steam.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- To change the language in Steam, first, go into it, and then click on the Steam tab in the upper left corner of the window and select the Settings option.
- Then, on the right in the settings menu, click on the Interface parameter.
- Now click on the language selection bar.
- In the drop-down list, select the language you need and click on it.
- Now in the interface settings window, click the Ok button at the bottom to save the settings.
- Now, to use the settings, confirm the steam restart in the window that appears by clicking on the Restart Steam button.
- Exactly right! After restarting Steam, your language will change to the one you selected in the settings earlier.