Change Language on WhatsApp
If the information messages in WhatsApp are displayed in languages that you do not understand, go to the language settings and set your native language as the default language in the WhatsApp app. WhatsApp is available in up to 60 languages on Android and over 40 languages on iPhone, so find out how to open a languages list and pick your mother tongue. Take note that WhatsApp follows the language of your device! Learn how to Change Language on WhatsApp.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First, open the WhatsApp app on your device.
- Now tap the three dots and select Settings.
- Next, choose App Language.
- Finally, mark a language from the list.
- Excellent! You have successfully set the language in the WhatsApp application.
- Firstly, click the Windows button and pick the Settings icon.
- Now open the Time & Language settings.
- Next, enter the Language tab.
- Then, expand the Language list and pick your preferred language.
- In the last step, press Yes, sign out now, in order for the system can upload full language.
- Excellent! You learned how to change the language in the WhatsApp application.
- In the first step, open Settings.
- Next, scroll down and find General options.
- Then, go to the Language & Region tab and open the iPhone Language list.
- Finally, pick your preferred language.
- Excellent! You changed the language of the WhatsApp application.
If you want more tips and articles related with
APPS WhatsApp subscribe to our notifications!