Hard Reset ARBOR Gladius 10
How to factory reset ARBOR Gladius 10? How to wipe all data in ARBOR Gladius 10? How to bypass screen lock in ARBOR Gladius 10? How to restore defaults in ARBOR Gladius 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARBOR Gladius 10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARBOR Gladius 10 will be as new and your Mediatek MT8392 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (ARBOR Gladius 10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.