Hard Reset ARCHOS 101 Cesium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 Cesium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 Cesium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 Cesium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 Cesium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 Cesium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8.1 settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 Cesium will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning to start hold the Power key to turn the ARCHOS 101 Cesium back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your ARCHOS 101 Cesium.
- If the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- All performed correctly! After about half an hour your tablet is ready to use.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work