How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 G9 Flash? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 G9 Flash? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 G9 Flash? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 G9 Flash?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 G9 Flash. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 G9 Flash will be as new and your OMAP™ 4 core will run faster.
- Firslt, turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short whil..
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You canelease held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video