Hard Reset ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 Internet Tablet will be as new and your ARM Cortex-A8 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds .
- Release the Power key when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work