How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 Platinum ? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 Platinum ? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 Platinum ? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 Platinum ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 Platinum . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 Platinum will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select options.
- In this step tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video