Hard Reset ARCHOS 101 Saphir
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 Saphir? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 Saphir? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 Saphir? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 Saphir?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 Saphir. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 Saphir will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when ARCHOS logo appears.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.