Hard Reset ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 Xenon Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, turn off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding this key press and hold the Power button for a short while.
- You should release the Power key when the Archos logo is displayed.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then use the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.