How to factory reset ARCHOS 101 XS? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101 XS? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101 XS? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101 XS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101 XS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101 XS will be as new and your TI OMAP4470 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- You should keep holdung the Volume Up until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset (Format System) by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then tap yes to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, use the Power button to enter option reboot system now.
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video