Hard Reset ARCHOS 101b Copper
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101b Copper? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101b Copper? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101b Copper? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101b Copper?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101b Copper. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101b Copper will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- Start by swtiching off the device by pressing Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- Keep the Volume Up key pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard reset tablet archos. Restaurar de fabrica - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work