Hard Reset ARCHOS 101b Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101b Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101b Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101b Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101b Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101b Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101b Neon will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188T core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work