Hard Reset ARCHOS 101c Copper
How to factory reset ARCHOS 101c Copper? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101c Copper? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101c Copper? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101c Copper?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101c Copper. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101c Copper will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the ARCHOS 101c Copper by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that, hold down simultaneously the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- As soon as the ARCHOS logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Srcoll down to "yes" and accept it with Power key.
- Now the tablet is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work