How to factory reset ARCHOS 101c Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101c Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101c Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101c Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101c Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101c Platinum will be as new and your Mediatek MT8127 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- in the next step press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video