How to factory reset ARCHOS 101d Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101d Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101d Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101d Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101d Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101d Neon will be as new and your MTK 8127 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- You should keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- After that choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video