How to factory reset ARCHOS 101e Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101e Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101e Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101e Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101e Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101e Neon will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the ARCHOS 101e Neon by using the Power rocker.
- In the next step hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the tablet is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video