How to factory reset ARCHOS 101f Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 101f Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 101f Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 101f Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 101f Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ARCHOS 101f Neon will be as new and your Rockchip RK3126C core will run faster.
- At first turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power button when you see the ARCHOS logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! Your device is without any passwords needed to unlock it. Do not forget to create new passcode!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video