Hard Reset ARCHOS 116 Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 116 Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 116 Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 116 Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 116 Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 116 Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 116 Neon will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In this menu switch off ARCHOS by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Archos 50f - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work