How to factory reset ARCHOS 121 Neon ? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 121 Neon ? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 121 Neon ? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 121 Neon ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 121 Neon . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 121 Neon will be as new and your Rockchip RK3128 core will run faster.
- Switch off the ARCHOS 121 Neon by using the Power rocker.
- Afterwards hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the tablet is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video