How to factory reset ARCHOS 133 Oxygen? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 133 Oxygen? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 133 Oxygen? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 133 Oxygen?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 133 Oxygen. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 133 Oxygen will be as new and your Rockchip RK3368 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if you see the ARCHOS logo.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video