Factory Reset ARCHOS 140 Cesium
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ARCHOS 140 Cesium. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from ARCHOS 140 Cesium.
As a result your Windows 10 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 10000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in ARCHOS 140 Cesium and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards you have tio connect some keyboard to your tablet and start holding down Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- Keep holding the Shift key until the Blue Menu pops up.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset (ARCHOS 140 Cesium)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.