Hard Reset ARCHOS 140 Cesium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 140 Cesium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 140 Cesium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 140 Cesium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 140 Cesium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 140 Cesium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 10 settings. As a result your ARCHOS 140 Cesium will be as new and your Intel Atom core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning you have to make sure that ARCHOS 140 Cesium is powerd on.
- In the next step from the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet will be ready to actiavte.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work