Hard Reset ARCHOS 35b Titanium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 35b Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 35b Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 35b Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 35b Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 35b Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 35b Titanium will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- You can release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work