Hard Reset ARCHOS 40 Cesium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 40 Cesium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 40 Cesium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 40 Cesium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 40 Cesium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 40 Cesium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8.1 settings. As a result your ARCHOS 40 Cesium will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8212 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, switch off the mobile phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold the Volume Down button then plug your phone to the power connector.
- Release held key when the question mark is displayed.
- In this step press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Good job! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work