Hard Reset ARCHOS 40b Titanium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 40b Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 40b Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 40b Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 40b Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 40b Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 40b Titanium will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- While holding Volume Up press the Power button until the device turns on.
- As soon as the green robot is displayed, hold the Volume Up and press once Power key.
- Use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up rocker.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work