Hard Reset ARCHOS 40d Titanium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 40d Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 40d Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 40d Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 40d Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 40d Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 40d Titanium will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Keep holding the Volume Up and release Power key once the boot logo appears on the screen.
- After a while you shoud see the Recovery Mode in front of you.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work