How to factory reset ARCHOS 45 Helium 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 45 Helium 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 45 Helium 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 45 Helium 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 45 Helium 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 45 Helium 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the green robot is displayed.
- Afterwards hold the Volume Up key and press once the Home button.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume key to navigate and Menu key confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video