Hard Reset ARCHOS 45 Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 45 Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 45 Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 45 Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 45 Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 45 Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 45 Neon will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- The expected mode willl be displayed after a few seconds.
- Use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up rocker.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.