How to factory reset ARCHOS 45b Helium 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 45b Helium 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 45b Helium 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 45b Helium 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 45b Helium 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 45b Helium 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker to turn off the cell phone.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the green robot is displayed.
- After that, hold the Volume Up key and press once the Home button.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume key to navigate and Menu key confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video