Hard Reset ARCHOS 45b Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 45b Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 45b Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 45b Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 45b Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 45b Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 45b Neon will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the ARCHOS 45b Neon by holding the Power rocker.
- In the next step hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work