How to factory reset ARCHOS 45d Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 45d Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 45d Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 45d Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 45d Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 45d Platinum will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up for a few seconds.
- While holding the Volume Up press and hold the Power key..
- Release both keys as soon as new menu appears on the screen.
- Then choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down key to confirm.
- Afterwards hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power button press the Volume Up once.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 45 Platinum - Restore Andorid / Format Phone - video
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Unlock ARCHOS 45 Platinum - Hard Reset / Format - video