Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Cobalt
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Cobalt? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Cobalt? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Cobalt? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Cobalt?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Cobalt. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Cobalt will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the ARCHOS 50 Cobalt hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the ARCHOS logo shows up.
- When the Recovery Mode pops up use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- From the menu in front of your highlight "yes" and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work