How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Helium 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Helium 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Helium 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Helium 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Helium 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Helium 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the orange screen appears.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down button.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume key to navigate and Power rocker to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Archos 53 Platinum duos - video
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video